Most foreign nationals are required to have entry visas to travel to the Russian Federation.
A visa to the Russia is a document, permitting stay in Russia for a specific period of time.
Conference Service Agency can provide participants with visa support papers only for the dates of the Conference +/- a few days, but not more than 14 days in total.
Deadline for visa support request is May 02, 2019 (but we don’t recommen to postpone visa application till the last moment).
Note: payment at least for the registration fee is required in order to start preparing your visa invitation.
To get your visa support documents you need:
1. Register online. Please indicate your name exactly as it is written in your passport.
2. Book hotel accommodation via online registration system and pay for it or book it individually and send the hotel booking confirmation to project manager.
3. Go to the “Visa support” page of your “Personal area” and fill in the data required. You are to choose whether you need a scanned copy or the original paper. It depends on the country where you are going to apply for visa. Please check the Comments field at the “Visa support” section.
4. If your accompanying person also needs visa support documents, he/she should also be registered online.
In case the original (hard copy) visa support documents are requested:
– you should pay for the invitation voucher delivery (express mail expenses) through the online registration (total amount will depend on the contry of destination);
– please provide us with the postal address where you’d like the documents to be delivered and your mobile phone number.
To obtain your visa, please always adhere to the official procedures declared by the Russian embassy or consulate in your region.
Citizens of some countries do not need visa to enter the Russian Federation.
Here you can see a list of Visa-free countries: https://www.visahouse.com/en/information/visafreecountries/#visa-free-countries but please be sure to consult the Russian consulate or visa centre in your country.
– in order to obtain a visa your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the proposed date;
– according to the Russian Federation migration law concerning registration procedure of foreign citizens on the territory of Russian Federation hotels take all responsibilities for fulfilling this statement; that’s why hotels take registration fee (about 4-5 EUR per person) that is to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel reception desk upon arrival.
Important guidelines for your visa application will be sent to you together with the visa support documents.
When you get the invitation letter, please read the information carefully. In case of any questions please contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you in Saint Petersburg!